Overview of the Bowen Bar PASS Program
What is it?
Additional practice under timed conditions and scheduled study time before the bar exam.
When is it?
Beginning January 7, classes will meet on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday each week — from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m.
Six weeks plus one “mock” written exam on at the end of the course.
Where is it?
William H. Bowen School of Law, Room TBA.
What does it cover?
- Tuesdays – one MPT for 90 minutes and 30 minutes of break-down.
- Wednesdays – two essay exams under time conditions.
- Thursdays – 34 question multiple choice “mock test” that you do with a partner to get additional practice and discuss the tricks of the MBE.
- Tips via email and feedback on any writing submitted (there is a high correlation between pass rates and people who submit work for feedback)
- Individual study appointments
- Honest feedback, encouragement, pep talks, support
- Practice under timed conditions
- Working with others to gain additional mastery
- Lessens the feeling of isolation
For 2019 May graduates ONLY, we are subsidizing the cost of Adaptibar for examinees. You will receive an email with a promo code that allows you to purchase Adaptibar for $295.00. We will be using Adaptibar with the Wednesday class during the PASS program.
If you are taking the bar exam in a state other than Arkansas or cannot attend all of the sessions, please contact the Director of Bar Success Services or call 501-916-5421 to discuss alternatives that may be available.