Overview of the Bowen Bar PASS Program
What is it?
Additional practice under timed conditions and scheduled study time before the bar exam.
When is it?
June 7 through July 10, classes will meet on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week — from 3 p.m. until 5 p.m.
Where is it?
William H. Bowen School of Law, Room TBA.
What does it cover?
- Tuesdays – one MPT for 90 minutes and 30 minutes of break-down.
- Wednesdays – two essay exams under time conditions.
- Thursdays – 34 question multiple choice “mock test” that you do with a partner to get additional practice and discuss the tricks of the MBE.
- Tips via email and feedback on any writing submitted (there is a high correlation between pass rates and people who submit work for feedback)
- Individual study appointments
- Honest feedback, encouragement, pep talks, support
- Practice under timed conditions
- Working with others to gain additional mastery
- Lessens the feeling of isolation
For 2019 May graduates ONLY, we are subsidizing the cost of Adaptibar for examinees. You will receive an email with a promo code that allows you to purchase Adaptibar for $295.00. We will be using Adaptibar with the Wednesday class during the PASS program.
If you are taking the bar exam in a state other than Arkansas or cannot attend all of the sessions, please contact the Director of Bar Success Services or call 501-916-5421 to discuss alternatives that may be available.