Bowen automatically considers all admitted applicants for scholarships.
- William H. Bowen Scholarships are full tuition awards. Recipients have exceptional academic credentials, strong LSAT scores, and demonstrated leadership qualities. Bowen Scholars will exhibit the abilities to excel in the classroom while also taking active roles as leaders within the law school community. Full-tuition scholarships are extremely competitive.
- Merit Scholarships are awarded in amounts up to 75% of tuition. Academic achievement, LSAT scores, diversity, and quality of application materials are considered in selecting recipients of these scholarships. Personal statements are especially critical.
- Non-resident Scholarships are awarded in an amount that allows recipients to pay the resident tuition rate during their first year of study. Students who are ineligible for Arkansas residency following the spring semester of their first year of study are eligible to apply for this award in future years.
- Public Service Merit Scholarships are awarded to accepted students who worked for Peace Corps, AmeriCorps, Teach for America, or City Year for at least one year. More details about the scholarship requirements can be found HERE.
- Arkansas HBCU Scholarships are awarded to accepted students who earned a bachelors degree from an Arkansas Historically Black College or University. More details about the scholarship requirements can be found HERE.
- Veteran Benefits: UA Little Rock offers numerous educational benefits to veterans and their families. Details on the different types of veterans’ benefits can be found HERE.
All scholarships are awarded at the time of acceptance and recipients should rely upon their individual award letters for the details and criteria of their scholarships.
Private Scholarship Application, for currently enrolled students.