Lindsey P. Gustafson
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Arkansas Bar Foundation Professor of Law
B.A., 1991, J.D., 1995, Brigham Young University
Room 206 | Phone: 501-916-5413 | Email
Assistant: Vinnie Francis | Room 206
Phone: 501-916-5415 |Email
Dean Gustafson is responsible for the day-to-day operation of academic matters at the law school. Her essential functions include the following:
- Creating the academic calendar, course schedules, and examination schedule and supervising registration.
- Administering the honor code and other academic rules.
- Overseeing Student Affairs, including the academic success, bar preparation, and student health and wellness programs.
- Reviewing requests for transfer credits.
- Notifying and advising students who are in danger of academic dismissal, and notifying students who have been academically dismissed.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and evaluating adjunct faculty members.
- Overseeing book orders, accommodations on exams, and student course evaluations.